STUDY IN POLAND
Start your future in one of the best student hubs in Europe
Poland is a fascinating country which serves as a geographical and cultural link for Eastern and Western Europe
- 3rd highest growth rate country-Through its fierce history its people have figured out how to keep up their personality, and today, the nation has got a substantial position in European Union when it comes to the human resources and location of the country. Poland is having high growth rate. Poland stands 3rd when it comes to GDP growth rate in the entire European Union.
- High Quality Universities – Poland is having more than 450 University/colleges. You can choose your best course from a variety of options. Studying in Poland is of high quality as Poland values education the most.
- Less living cost and tuition fees – Studying in Poland is less expensive than doing as such in different areas of Europe. Education costs start from under 1500 EUR every year and maximum go up to 3000 EUR. Contrasted with the normal charges of private colleges in France, Germany, the UK or Scandinavia, this may be a major decrease towards your dream journey. For instance, Education in Northern European countries roughly cost you 10000 EUR per year while education in France costs go from 2000 to 7000 EUR. A shared flat in Poland will cost you 150 euro/month. A student dormitory in Poland will cost 100 euro. A travel ticket in Poland can cost you 25 euro/month. Student card will help you to get discount in everything.
- Vibrant Student and Cultural Life- While being a student in Poland it is also important to have a good life with fun factor. Partying, sports, film festivals, hanging out and getaways etc. You are blessed to be in Poland during your student life. Poland is so beautiful and studying, traveling and exploring is really good over there.
- Socrates–Erasmus Programme – Since 1998, Poland is in the network of Socrates- Erasmus programme and now more than 300 HEI’s are there in the Erasmus network.
- Scholarships for NON-EU students– Poland offers a lot of scholarships for NON-EU students and it always provide you a relief when it comes to studying. Every year new scholarships are getting added.
- Food– Poland has delicious cuisines which is mouth-watering. Fulfilling dishes like pierogi and kiełbasa are to be tried at least once in life.
Top Universities in Poland
- University of Lodz
- University of Warsaw
- Warsaw University of Technology
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Gdansk University of Technology
- University of Gdansk
- Jagiellonian University
- Jagiellonian University – Centre for European Studies
- Lodz University of Technology
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan (UAM)
Admission Requirements for Studying in Poland
- A visa application form which is filled
- Passport (valid)
- Conditional Offer letter and Final Offer letter
- A short resume
- Your school certificates and diplomas ( Bachelors, Masters, 10th and 12th )
- Evidence of proficiency in the language in which you wish to study
- Confirmation of having funds for studying and living in Poland
- Health insurance
- Passport photograph
- Recommendation Letter ( if asked)
How to get Residence Permit in Poland?
If you are a non-EU citizen, you need to get a visa at a Polish consulate in your home country Polish Embassy before your arrival in Poland. Once in Poland, in order to extend your stay, you need to apply for a Temporary Stay Card – karta czasowego pobytu – 45 days before your visa expires
Language requirements in Poland
- You don’t need to have a Polish language fluency to study in Poland. There are English, German, French medium instructed courses for your study options.
- Most of the universities accept Indian students without IELTS/ TOEFL / PTE/ FCE/ CAE/ CPE if the consultant is really good at documenting and showing the candidate’s English Proficiency.
Discover Europe on a Poland student visa
International students studying in Poland will have a student visa and a residency permit. This permit allows students to explore the Schengen Area without a visa. Picture yourself sightseeing beautiful locations like France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Denmark and Germany etc.
- Minimum wage in Poland as a student : The earning options in Poland are really good. A student can work about more than 20 hours per week and earn 450 euro per month approximately, 10-15 PLN per hour. This is sufficient for living a decent life in Poland and manages your expenses.
- Cost of living in Poland as a student: (listed as maximum)
|Rent in a shared flat (or dormitory)||300 PLN – 500 PLN|
|Transportation (in big cities)||50 PLN|
|Telephone/mobile, internet, TV||100 PLN|
|Study materials||100 PLN|
|Other expenses (leisure/entertainment)||200 PLN|
- Work After Graduation: An Indian student in Poland can work without a work permit and you need to apply for temporary resident card which is valid for 1 year. It just an extension. And if you get a job in this period you are eligibile to continue your stay.
- Blue Card :Once you find an employer, you can apply for blue card which is valid for 2 years and can be extended for another 3 year. Blue card holder can work all over the European Union and can apply for PR after 5 years.
- What Whizz Europa Edu Consultants does differently? We have sent students to Poland and several other countries. But what we had observed is, students can do better if they are given guidance with reality advices. Whizz Europa is there to help students to make a career choice, University selection and clarity regarding migration. We fill our candidates with positive energy and knowledge so that they can make their career choices and decisions perfectly.
CEO – WHIZZEUROPA
Address: 84, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 3rd Cross Rd, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 6:30PM. Phone: 090485 33211